Where can we get money for tourism and photography?

       Where can we get money for tourism and photography?


This question involves the minds of most of the people like us. Some think that they're going to have enough money or they're going to get a sponsor. After all, they are going out for sightseeing a day . It is true that some people that are keen on tourism and photography will have a train, but not all of them. Well, leave it to others, I'll tell you now. And I'm not ashamed to tell you all this. In any case, it's not a matter of disparagement , but of one's nature and preferences. Praise be to Allaah. Malik has taken excellent care of his livelihood. The more I thank him, the less he's . That is the cause.  resources. However, if you invite pairs, the purpose is that the cash I earn can't be wont to buy expensive tourism and related equipment and photography tools, among other expenses. First of all, confine mind that if today our tourism and photography fleet includes "guru, bird, chinto" and little and enormous "tutu" and "dangan sute, jula bed", etc., all this together. Not bought; rather, the red is being prepared drop by drop; equipment is being bought by saving money and one and a half things were given as gifts by friends.

   



                                                   



Where can we get money for tourism and photography

Now let's move on to the second thing. Many people could also be surprised to find out that i have never bought any shoes within the last five years. However, with this money, they must buy the best "tracking shows". Right now I'm thinking that the garments I wore yesterday are a minimum of ten or eleven years old. My newest pair of garments are going to be two and a half years old and that they also are brought by Begum Sahiba or younger brother almost by force. However, within the meantime, I even have bought many new and funky jackets for tourism in cold regions.  . Well, you'll be very surprised to understand that the value of "annual" load recharge of my mobile is additionally Rs. And I don't change the smartphone until it responds.



                                              

The point is, instead of spending money on new shoes, clothes and perfumes, expensive smartphones, unneeded mobile packages, hotelling, hot tubs, pizza burgers and especially "shows, shows, tutorials, missions". I like better to use this money to shop for books, tourism or photography equipment. And these priorities aren't for the remainder of the family, only for me. Now that doesn't mean I don't force myself to buy "mission missions". I like the dry food reception from the expensive hotel food. I don't care if I wear an equivalent clothes at dozens of events (functions, etc.), i do not care about my dignity. However, the primary complaint from me to Amy John and now Begum Sahiba is that you simply should lookout of your "dressing". Better a poor horse than no horse within the least . I don't mind people that spend time and money on "non-constructive work." I'm just talking about my priorities. Let me tell you something fun. Suppose you meet me, we talk for hours or continue a visit together. I will remember the littlest detail of this conversation or journey but i will be able to not remember in the least what color and what clothes you were wearing.

for tourism and photography

However, in my view, tourism or any other hobby like this is not about money or available time. It has its own definition of "happiness". The whole game is about priorities. The whole cycle is of your time and space. And the spectator thinks that permit everyone be happy in their own time and place;

"Think about it, what will people say?"




                                            

A voice came from the guts of the spectator: Let those that say say. That is their world and this is often my world ... Here you'll dance without caring about everything; here you'll need to dance ... Because "love bats have to dance with their friends". 

Comments

Post a Comment